超过一星期了, "好朋友" 还没来报到....This is not the 1st time. I afraid is the false alarm again...
On 20/07/2007, early in the morning, I took the pregnancy test kit to toilet. There are two windows needed to check through. 1st window is to confirm the result is valid . 2nd window is to check whether is positive (Pregnant) or negative sign (Not Pregnant). It took about 1-2 mins to come out the result.
You guess what is the result ?!!!
When I opened the toilet door, my hubby was waiting outside. He looked at my smiling face and asked "How? Positive or negative? Should be positive rite..." hahaha...
I showed him the pregenancy test kit "Ya! is positive" and we hugged together!!!
My brother awaked and said "Good news good news!! must tell Dad and Mum who are in China now" Immediately, he called my dad and told him the good news. My parents was in sleeping.. We guess they might think it was a dream.. hahaha...
On 20/07/2007, early in the morning, I took the pregnancy test kit to toilet. There are two windows needed to check through. 1st window is to confirm the result is valid . 2nd window is to check whether is positive (Pregnant) or negative sign (Not Pregnant). It took about 1-2 mins to come out the result.
You guess what is the result ?!!!
When I opened the toilet door, my hubby was waiting outside. He looked at my smiling face and asked "How? Positive or negative? Should be positive rite..." hahaha...
I showed him the pregenancy test kit "Ya! is positive" and we hugged together!!!
My brother awaked and said "Good news good news!! must tell Dad and Mum who are in China now" Immediately, he called my dad and told him the good news. My parents was in sleeping.. We guess they might think it was a dream.. hahaha...


1 comment:
So interesting~~~
Post a Comment