Friday, November 30, 2007

飞出笼里... hehe

23/11/2007.. I got the permission to step out from home !!

About 5.45pm.. My mother-in-law & I go out shopping at AMK central and Bishan Junction 8... we shopped for my new clothes for office wear.. as I reliased I only left one top that I able to wear.. others all need to pack and bring back to Malaysia. Today's 战利品 is 2 dresses and 1 top. I quite like them..

After having dinner at Bishan, we went back to Malaysia about 9.30pm.

Even so, my hubby still not allow me to go out. We spend our weekend afternoon at my in-law's house. Luckily my niece & nephew-in-law are chating and playing with me... make me not so boring.. haha...

25/11/2007, Sunday evening, we meet my sister-in-law (Hubby's sis) & her husband. She brought me a lot of stuff likes maternity clothes, bridnest and lunch box... make me save a lot of money !!! Yeah !

No comments: