Thursday, November 15, 2007

On My Birthday

After few months rest at home,I finally started writing my blog here... hehe~ I do agree with my friend and she reminded me by saying "it is the good starting point and is a best present to myself." Since we unable to "lock" every passing moment, but we could keep it for our memory sake..


Today is my birthday. This year birthday is quite special for me.1stly is because i cannot go out 我快要变宅女了!!! 2ndly is because today is my birthday during my 1st pregnancy. Early in the morning, he start kicking n boxing my belly. 好窝心...

Unbelieveable, so many friends still remember my birthday.. I was busy by answering and chatting with friends and family from morning till night. I received many warmest blessing from them. Suprisingly, I also received tulip flowers from my 美女friends which delivered to my house. So touching~ My birthday lunch is my favourite food 鸡蛋面线汤cooked by my mother-in-law. I am very enjoy with it and ask for one more bowl when comes to my lunar birthday. 我很贪心哦 !

At night, my hubby brought me a fruits cake for my birthday celebration. When I show off the flower which from my 美女friends to him, he was giggling and my mother-in-law hinted me "勿忘我配郁金香更美". I immediately switched on my room light and I found another bunch of tulip with forget-me-not. Really very touching and happy!

Coming the time for cutting cake and singing birthday song.. My most welcome friend+neighbour with her precious doggie are joining us... wow.. Doggie Dingdong looks very cutie with his longer hair~ Dingdong was very exciting when seeing me and my family.


With all these... inspire me to start my blog!

2 comments:

Mrs said...

congrats! hope u won't regret to starting up this blog, enjoy blogging~~

Anonymous said...

lala happy b'day sis!!!
-tong tong