Wednesday, November 28, 2007

温馨的关怀

After that incident, I found many people care about me and my baby...

Firstly, is my hubby .. haha.. he worked from home about 2 weeks. He stayed at home and take care of me.. Surely, also thanks to his boss and manager who are understanding our situation.

Secondly, are my parents and in-laws. My parents called almost everyday and my mum come to visit me again.. to make sure I m in bed rest and do not move around. She always pray for me and my baby and helps me to ask around to find any 秘方and similiar case like me. My mother-in-law is great! She stayed with us and take care of me. So that, my hubby can go back to work. She brought organic stuff and cooked nutrient and delicous food to us everyday. 我们好幸福 ...

Our friends, family and relatives called us and asked about my status frequently. Some of my friend wanted to visit me... but I denied. Cause I feel I looked more and more "aunty" liao~ Long time no haircut.. no facial.. no shopping.. and became fat fat liao ... like a "siao cha bo"...

Besides, my colleages and managers are also very understanding and care about me and my baby. They always said " Dun worried about work! You and your baby always come first." make me very touching...

We are very grateful to have family, friends , colleages and relatives who are always support us...
Thanks God!

No comments: