I m a lucky mummy.. my breast milk start on the 2nd day after delivery. However, It is really a hard time for me to start breastfeed my baby...
First at all, I need to learn how to breast-feed my baby and need to get baby learn lactation. You know... when he is hungry, he cannot wait one.. very impatient.. keep shouting and crying loudly. I really cannot stand for it. I cried a few times. Postnatal blue???
End up, I start express my breast milk and bottle-feed him. It works. He look like very satisfied after having milk. we though it is the solution but the hard time hasn't pass yet caused my baby having colic after that. Haiz...
I tried to give baby to suck again. As the incorrect posture of lactation, my nipple are very painful and start bleeding a bit. I really can feel what is 吃奶的力... Can you image..at the same time, i still need to comfort and encourage my baby to continue sucking..
Mummy is not a easy job and is really very 伟大...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Breastfeeding
at
4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment