Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine Day~

Hubby said wanna to bring me out for dinner on Valentine Day... I was so happy and looking forward on that day...

On the Valentine Day,He tried to make the reservation for dinner... but too late.. all fully book from 6pm - 8.30pm .He only able to make it on 9.30pm at the Secret Garden. However, 9. 30pm is too late for us @_@ We decided to walk-in and try our luck.We were so lucky... we finally had our Valentine set dinner at the Rice Table.

This is the 1st time I having dinner near Orchard after my preggy. We having Indonesia buffet with a special valentine arrangement ... Got champagne with a pinky @,-'--- got chocolate, ice cream, fruits and crispy wafer.. there is also a gift from them.. (is a box of creamy chocolate)But most of the dessert 我只能看不能吃...

Even so, I still enjoy the atmosphere and the food here..

No comments: